Google Drive and Beyond!

Happy Summer to all!  I have been enjoying summer vacation for almost 2 weeks.  I have definitely managed to stay busy though, taking 3 online courses.  It's been a lot of fun though too.  

My classes are on technology, and specifically on Google.  For awhile I have used Google for e-mail, sharing pictures online with friends, and basic searching.  But through these courses, I have just been amazed at all the capabilities Google has to offer.  Maybe you already use Google Docs and add-ons or extensions.  If not, I would suggest looking into them, as I know so many schools are headed towards using Google Classroom. 

I have created some YouTube videos on Google, PowerPoint, and TpT.  If interested, you can check out my YouTube channel here.

Here is my Google playlist.


Whatever you're up to this summer, I hope you enjoy your well-deserved break!  Be sure to follow my blog for more tech information and TpT sales!


~Beth

Labels: , , , , ,