200 Followers on TpT!!!

Hello!

It's been way too long since I've written.  I hope you have been having a wonderful start to your school year.  It is in full swing for me now, and I am excited to be back in the groove of another school year.
This summer was full of ups and downs for my family and me.  It taught me to appreciate family even more and to cherish each moment with loved ones with no regrets.  In the past 12 months, I have been to 6 funerals of family members, close friends, and co-workers, and I have learned so much from these difficult moments.  Cherish every moment and enjoy each day, making memories for years to come.

On another note, I am so excited to celebrate 200 followers on my TpT store!  On Monday and Tuesday, 10/16-10/17/17, my entire store will be on sale at 20% off. So stock up on autumn, halloween, and Thanksgiving games!  Also, I will be having several random markdowns throughout the day on Tuesday - check back each hour between 4 and 7 PM for a limited time freebie.

Thank you for your time and support!  If you have any questions or requests, feel free to e-mail me at bethsmusicclassroom@gmail.com.

~Beth

Beth's Music Classroom

Labels: , ,